DO YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN TEACHING FOR TES?
Currently we have a sufficient number of instructors on staff, but if you wish to, submit your resume and we will keep it on file for consideration if we have a future need.
YOU MUST BE located in, or within driving distance of New Jersey and be available to conduct courses on evenings and weekends. Course content can be anything, which in any way, pertains to electrical contractors. Course must be either 8, 16 or 24 hours in length. TEACHING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
If you are interested, please submit your Resume together with your responses to the following questions. E-mail your response to Joe Bello TecEduServ@aol.com
1. Where do you live?
2. Are you willing to conduct courses at all 4 of our locations?
-Cherry Hill, East Brunswick, Atlantic City & Secaucus
3. The vast majority of our courses are conducted on Saturdays or Sundays;
are you available to teach on weekends?
4. What is your teaching experience?
- Have you ever taught a course approved by the NJ Electrical Contractor Board?
5. Our courses are a minimum of 8 hours in length.
- Have you ever taught an 8 hour or longer course?
6. Are you a licensed electrical contractor?
7. Are you registered with any Electrical Board as an instructor?
8. Please visit our web site www.TechEduServ.com and click on “Course Descriptions”. Tell us on which subjects that we offer, you feel qualified to conduct an 8 hour class.
9. We are always interested in adding new courses to our program. If you have any electrical subject or combination of subjects, that we do not offer in our program, and on which you feel you can conduct an 8 hour course, we would very much like to hear about it.
10. What is the best phone number at which to reach you?